Today, i want to share something powerful with you that has the potential to boost your sales. What is it? It is How to boost sales on the social media.
To the glory of God, i have been able to generate sales for my business both offline and online and i have been able to move with social media gurus on the web and i have been able to handle results as a result.
These social media steps are what am using to boost sales for my business via leads and referrals. So the secrets i share with you are real, reliable and authentic.
What are those steps?
1. Use the social media to create an approachable persona that encourages people to contact you and follow through when they reach out.
2. Send traffic to your blog, where deeper conversations can take place. Create pages for each program that you are doing. Make the content rich. Here, create different pages for your business. What do i mean? DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. YOU NEED TO DIFFERENTIATE THE TWO. It took me sometime before i came to realize this. When i did, i created a business page on facebook: Jesus Ventures Limited International. This is the page i use to connect with potential customers and where i share business, marketing, inspirational and motivational tips.
To expand my business, i created a store page known as Yeshua Online Store: Here, i use to announce my business products. Today, people know me for this.
To expand and advertize my affiliate business, i had a landing page .
To expand my audience, i created a business group on facebook: Global Entrepreneurs Business Forum.
I created pages or boards on Pinterest and Instagram . My point? Create and differentiate your PERSONAL PROFILE FROM YOUR BUSINESS.
3. Have a clear call to action on the blog so people can do something when they get there.
4. Use landing pages on your site for specific channels of your business.
5. Put your contact information everywhere on your blog, basic but often ignored.
6. Post often and keep posting. Let your post be 80-95% information and the remaining 20-5% promotional.
You are competing with other business on the social media, most concentrate on promotionals. You must have a cutting edge. No one is going to listen to you because you posted something promotional, they will listen only when they begin to follow you.
Content sharing is the easiest and the one that may get you more followers faster.
You must have an audience that wants your content. For your audience to want your content, you have what they need within your advert.
7. Be the celebrity expert in your field. Be an Authority in what you are sharing and remain focus on it. Don’t divert.Once people know you as an Authority in your field, they will contact you once your help is needed.
They may NOT do that now, but they are watching you and see if you can be trusted and how you can ACTUALLY LAST. So, keep doing your thing and be a blessing.
My followers grow everyday on the social media and if you want to do the same, you must abide with the secrets that i just showed you.
To know more, i discovered 14 ways, get my book, ‘30 WAYS TO CREATE SALES IN YOUR BUSINESS.’
it will show you all you need to know and how to generate sales. it is AFFORDABLE TOO.